2) Additionally, any information collected through the membership enquiry form will be used for the purpose for which is intended and will not be sold to third person’s.
3) If you have any questions or any doubt’s please contact us.
The data we collect is used solely to gather your contact details as a means to contact you regarding enquiries about joining the Freemasons.
1) Only authorized lodge members access and have agreed to keep information secure.
2) We do not send out newsletters.
3) You may request access all your personally identifiable information, and data that we collect online and maintaining in our database by emailing us at lmo[AT]croydonlodge.org.uk
1) Your contact information is collected via the online form to contact you when necessary. We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with anyone.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data and your transactions data.